We are a fast-growing and ambitious full-service digital marketing and training company, delivering strategic, innovative and results-driven solutions. We specialise in integrated, multi-channel campaigns and operate heavily in the Retail sector. We have a scientific approach to digital marketing, with a huge emphasis on hypothesis testing and learning, to be better able to predict results for our clients. Our strategy is to ‘reduce the risk of spending BIG on digital by making activity & results as predictable, controllable and as accurate as can be.
We are looking for an ambitious Paid Account Manager to manage a portfolio of clients, bringing an innovative and strategic approach to their work, to ultimately deliver continuous improvement and successful campaigns to their client base. The individual should have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience working within a digital agency environment, developing both their technical skills and client-facing skills along the way. The individual should be able to evidence successful campaigns that they have managed and explain how their contribution exceeded their clients’ expectations. The individual should be able to easily build a rapport and develop meaningful relationships with their clients and importantly understand and communicate their business and commercial objectives. The individual must have a real passion for Paid and have an eagerness to learn, and implement best practices and new industry developments across their accounts. Team spirit is essential to success in this role – the individual must be able to balance their own client responsibilities with the needs and challenges of the wider team.
- Co-develop Paid strategies including defining and communicating the appropriate KPIs that performance will be measured against
- Executing the agreed strategy, ensuring all deliverables are met on time and to the highest quality
- Continuously innovating and incorporating creativity into account strategies and activity, ensuring we are ahead of the game when it comes to industry developments
- Develop your Paid knowledge and skills and ensure best practice is understood and communicated throughout your team and is reflected within your own client strategies
- Work effectively with Account Executives to support them in delivering key aspects of work for you on behalf of your client base, including briefing work, packaging up work, checking their completed work and providing appropriate feedback
- Assist in delivering training to other members of the team, especially the Account Executives that will be assisting you in the delivery of work to your client base
- Manage your own client media budgets carefully and responsibly, adhering to internal processes to ensure no over-or under-spend on accounts
- Ensure you are informed of any market and industry trends that impact your client base directly
- Ensuring internal processes are followed at all times and most importantly ensuring up-to-date Agreements are in place and monthly work schedules and performance reporting are delivered on time and in line with your team’s approach
- Communicating any potential issues regarding the delivery of work to the Senior Management Team in a timely manner and in a way that helps the business avoid late delivery of work, contractual or quality issues
- Ensure that the software the business and your team utilises is up-to-date and organised, and allows for effective reporting to take place
- Ensure your clients are benefitting from the software that the company has invested in to allow for easy monitoring, analysis and continuous improvement
- Develop meaningful relationships with clients and truly understand their business and commercial objectives, and gear activity and reporting in way that directly addresses these
- Gauge and report on client satisfaction and escalate any potential client issues ahead of time
- Assisting with business development by identifying new opportunities within your accounts, developing new ideas when it comes to product / service offering and assisting in new business pitches.
- Client satisfaction
- Meeting client KPI’s
- Innovation in strategies / work schedules
- Delivery of company case studies / credentials
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Attractive salary package dependent on skills and experience.
- The chance to work within a young, dynamic and vibrant team.
- Development and training opportunities galore.
- Brand new, self-contained offices and free parking.
- The chance to work in a beautiful countryside setting.
Free PT Sessions
Office & Remote Working
Grow Your Holiday Allowance